*NEW PRODUCT OFFERING
: Synaps Digital XM is now available in 13"x19" and 14.33"x20.5."
Synaps Digital XM is a polyester based synthetic paper engineered for high heat, dry toner digital printing. Toner fuses with the synthetic paper to make the finished product both durable and naturally resistant to water, chemicals and grease. The polyester based material has incredible tear strength, and can hold up in any environmental condition.
- Designed to perform on all dry toner based platforms
- On demand, high quality printing
- Minimal scrap, waste and time compared to lamination
- Toner fusing creates a naturally resistant surface to water, chemicals and grease
- Polyester base provides incredible tear strength and dimensional stability
- Eliminates frayed edges and de-lamination issues
Die cut, perforate, UV varnish, pre-print, and scoring.
Also, Synaps Digital XM is a great alternative to traditional lamination. Printing applications on Synaps Digital XM prevents common flaws in the lamination process like de-lamination, wrinkles, frayed edges, squareness and higher total costs.
Use Synaps Digital XM for applications like menus, instruction manuals, catalogs, maps, ID cards, plant stakes, place mats, medical charts, recipe cards, scored table tents, POP signage, business cards, book covers, sales collateral and direct mailing pieces.